NAVIGATOR 6800 SPECIFICATIONS
* Wide open floor-plan with clear views from pilothouse to cockpit.
* 20-knot cruise with twin Yanmar Diesels - 900hp each.
* Full beam master stateroom features one heads and walking closet.
* Modern galley with plenty of storage, euro cooktop with downdraft, convection oven, dishwasher, trash compactor, corian counters, large pantry and much more.
* Large dining area with great 360 degree view, can accomodate up the 8 people.
* Skylounge with plenty of seating for friends and family. Large flat dash area allows for flush mounting of all the navigation electronic systems. Optional head and BBQ area.
* Large cockpit with seating provides for excellent entertainment in the sun.
* The bow area has several different options. Configurations for seating, sunning, dining, and storage are available.
* Numerous standard features creating an outstanding value.
Navigator Yachts hull shape was designed with one thing in mind: make the best use of a minimum amount of fuel and horsepower, and retain the maximum amount of boat speed and efficiency. In doing so, Navigator created a wide hull shape that is stable at rest and at displacement speed, while achieving 30% less wetted running surface when on a plane. The result is a hull with much less drag, a significantly smoother ride, and far better fuel economy.