NAVIGATOR 4800 SPECIFICATIONS
* Two or three staterooms with two heads, each with separate shower stall. The master stateroom offers queen size bed, full walk-around, large hanging lockers, washer/dryer, full head with shower and tub.
* Interior stairs lead up to expansive flybridge.
* Pilothouse door offers safe access to foredeck as well as fresh air.
* U-shaped galley is arranged for entertaining and offers plenty of storage, cooktop, convection oven, corian counters, large under-galley pantry and much more.
* Double door salon entry makes salon and cockpit one open area.
* Large bullwork around the fore deck for safety, great looks, and to ease working lines and fenders.
* The engine room is extremely well lit with excellent accessibility on both sides of the fuel efficient electronic Yanmar diesel engines.
Navigator Yachts hull shape was designed with one thing in mind: make the best use of a minimum amount of fuel and horsepower, and retain the maximum amount of boat speed and efficiency. In doing so, Navigator created a wide hull shape that is stable at rest and at displacement speed, while achieving 30% less wetted running surface when on a plane. The result is a hull with much less drag, significantly smoother ride, and far better fuel economy.